January 30, 2013
January 16, 2013
January 7, 2013
January 1, 2013
Collin Flanagan of Bayside, NY is our No Good Deed Contest Winner! Congratulations, Collin. Here is the email we got from your wife, entering you in the contest:
My name is Grace Flanagan, I recently read about this contest and immediately thought of my husband Collin. During Sandy my husbands family lost their home in Breezy Point. The very next day my husband along with many of his close friends who also lost homes organized a Sandy relief center and drop off location at CJ Sullivan's in Bayside New York. This center ran 24 hours a day collecting all donations from canned food to baby supplies and everything in between. As many of us know the gas crisis was hindering the delivery of these much needed supplies. My husband and his friend work around the clock finding volunteers to donate buses vans and trucks. My husband also made trips to Connecticut to get the gas to fuel these vehicles to deliver these goods to his fellow neighbors in Breezy Point. My husband is a very giving man and I would love nothing more than to be able to give back to him. Since bike building is his passion I thought this contest suited him perfectly!
So there you go, Collin…this is what you just won:
- A Vanson / Kickstart Leather Vest
- A KickStart Hi Bond Modified Kicker Pedal
- From Biltwell, a Gen 2 Helmet (color of your choice) and Mako Tail Light
- $150.00 Gift certificate from S&S Cycle
- Speed Bars and Pegs from The Speed Merchant
- A framed David Mann "Ghost Rider" print from Cary at Wrench Magazine
- A pile of Chop Cult swag courtesy of the Chop Cult, obviously
- A subscription to LowSide Magazine
- A gift certificate to TWT Motorcycle Parts
- enormous mystery box from Old Bike Barn
- One cast aluminum Super E bird deflector from Heckman Customs
- Sean Long from The Imperial House will Pinstripe your helmet.
- and the finest section of T-Shirts & Stickers I can think of
- That's about $2000 worth of gear!
Thank you everyone who nominated someone, or submitted their own story. The range of entries were truly impressive, from rescuing dogs to serving in the Peace Corps; it is good to see people out there doing Good Things. I would also like to thank all the companies and individuals that donated prizes. Support these guys, they are the good ones. Happy New Year. ~ Walter
Biltwell. Vanson. Hi Bond Modified, SS Cycle. The Speed Merchant. The Chop Cult. Wrench Magazine. LowSide Magazine, TWT Old Bike Barn , Heckman Customs The Imperial House