August 21, 2014

Lets Go Racing!

A few weeks ago during a late night shop drinking session someone asked what I was going to do with my WLA. "What I would really like to do is race it, but..." What happened after that is a bit of a blur but  I think Jay said, "well, we better get to fuckin work then!" 12 minutes later the engine was out of the frame and on the bench. We are finishing up the engine and trans rebuild this week and we are on track to be ready well in time for The Race of Gentlemen. My pal Nick ran his 50 pan last year and did really well. This year he is running a 47 U in a VL frame. We are pooling resources and teaming up. The Kickstart Flathead Racing Dept. is in Business! Being new to racing there are some things I'm just finding out about. I don't know if you knew this, but racing is really expensive! To cover some of the costs we made up some shirts. Get yours HERE! Hope to see you all at the race in Oct. (hopefully wearing our T-shirts) Thanks  ~ Walter



We would like to thank American Icon and Biltwell  their never ending support for our dumb ideas!

No comments: